Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jacksfilms

Good morning!

Okay, so I am a huge YouTube junkie. Like when I have free time, I'm watching and rewatching my favorite YouTuber's vidoes. I tend to stay up all night doing it. So I thought I'd introduce you to one of my favorite YouTubers. If you don't already know who he is, Jack Douglass from Jacksfilms is absolutely hilarious! He writes songs, parodies and does the most amazing skits with his fellow YouTube friends. If you have...like several sleepless nights available, go watch all his videos! Once you start, you just can't stop. He has one song that is a tribute to Harry Potter, and I thought it only fitting that I share it with you guys!

So if you found this as amazing and hilarious as I did, go check out more of his videos! Check out his channel here. Have fun with your new addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment